Chicken, Asparagus and spinach dish.. This quick tasty dish is a great keto option and can be served with zoodles or pasta! Creamy chicken, garlic and cheese make a delicious combo of flavors and with the addition of broccoli and spinach, you've got yourself a complete nutrition-packed. The Best Spinach Asparagus Chicken Recipes on Yummly
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine asparagus and water. Remove asparagus and immediately drop into ice water. In a small bowl, whisk dressing, orange juice, honey, orange zest and mustard until blended. You can cook Chicken, Asparagus and spinach dish. using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Asparagus and spinach dish.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Corriandar.
- It’s 1 packages of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of Tin tomatoe.
- You need 1 of Fresh Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of Passarter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Courgette.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
Mashed potatoes- my all time favorite way to serve Chicken and Asparagus is on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes. Just, put a scoop of mashed potatoes on a plate, then spoon the chicken and cream sauce over the top. Sautéed Spinach- If you want a healthy or low carb serving option, my go to is wilted spinach. The last time I made stuffed chicken, I used spinach, feta cheese, and black olives as a filling, and it was very tasty.
Chicken, Asparagus and spinach dish. instructions
- Fry off Onion and Garlic.
- Add Chicken.
- Add all chopped veg.
- Add Tin Tomatoes and Passarter sauce.
- Add chillie and herbs.
- Leave on a low heat for 30 mins.
- Fry off asparagus in a little olive oil and a touch of butter, and a pinch of sea salt for about 15 mins.
- Place the fresh spinach on a plate.
- Add the chicken and veg in the sauce.
- Place asparagus on top.
For this recipe, you only need asparagus, mozzarella cheese, lemon zest, and a few spices to make this insanely good asparagus stuffed chicken breast. This recipe is easier than it looks. Yes, you can easily make this as a meal prep option. Simply put one piece of chicken and divide the asparagus and sauce evenly in an airtight food container. Serve with rice or pasta and a nice glass of white wine.