Mango kulfi. This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango mixed with the traditional kulfi. Last week, I used some fresh mangoes to make this Mango Kulfi and it turned out to be so creamy and just about perfect! Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India.
Mango kulfi is an Indian frozen dense dessert made from milk and mango puree. Summers and kulfi go together for us. Mango Kulfi is a creamy dessert is made with staples and studded with lots of pistachios and almonds. You can cook Mango kulfi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango kulfi
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cream.
- You need 1 cup of mango pulp.
- It’s 1 tsp of pistachios.
- You need 1 tsp of tutti fruiti.
Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. how to prepare mango kulfi with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large blender take ¾ cup of chopped ripped mangoes. alternatively, use mango puree. also add, cold milk. add more milk and. Mango kulfi recipe is a popular Indian ice cream. There is absolutely no respite from the hot sultry weather that we are experiencing since the past two weeks. Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos – Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk, sugar and other flavoring ingredients.
Mango kulfi step by step
- Heat a a Kadhai add the milk let the milk boil then keep the flame to medium and keep Stuti the milk until it reduces till half of the original volume.
- Once done add sugar and cream then again cook it for another few minutes then turn off the flame.
- Let the milk cool down completely add the mango pulp mix it well then pour this mixture into a moulds then keep it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours after that transfer this moulds into a plate garnished it some pistachiosand tuty fruity served chilled…
See great recipes for Stuffed Chocolate Mango Kulfi too!.mango pulp, mango cubes and spices to the cooked and cooled milk, to give the kulfi a fruity The fruity-milky taste of the Mango Kulfi is simply awesome and it is sure to win compliments from. Though kulfi is often compared to ice cream, it's nothing like it: Kulfi isn't churned. This recipe for instant mango kulfi takes short cuts, using canned sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream. Indian mango kulfi is rich and creamy. Traditionally made by cooking milk for hours until it thickens.