My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie.
You can have My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie
- Prepare 2 quarts of Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling recipe.
- It’s 2 of pie crust 9 inch each.
- Prepare As needed of nonstick spray.
- It’s 8 ounces of pecans chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie instructions
- Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simmer the pecans and Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling, see my recipe. Mix the water and cornstarch and add to the filling stir till it's thickened a bit. Let cool..
- Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add 1 crust to pan. Remove all air in between the crust and pan..
- Pour minced meat filling into the pie crust.
- Seal the edges of pie crust..
- Put the top crust on top. Cut 4 small slits into the top of crust..
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit till crust are done. I baked mine a total of 28 minutes but times can vary..