pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs. Teriyaki chicken pineapple kabobs are a fun and flavorful recipe for the grill (or oven) with tender chicken, peppers, fresh sweet pineapple and an easy teriyaki sauce that doubles as a marinade and sauce for basting and serving. Perfect for a family dinner or a BBQ party! Fire up the grill for these sweet and savory island-inspired teriyaki chicken kabobs.
Pour into sealable plastic bag and add chicken and vegetables. Remove chicken and veggies from bag and discard marinade. A delightful and healthy summer entree, grilled shrimp kabobs with sunny chunks of pineapple, and homemade teriyaki sauce, are so easy and just plain delicious! You can have pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs
- You need 1 each of onion.
- Prepare 2 each of zucchini.
- It’s 1 each of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 5 each of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cup of teriyaki marinade.
- You need 1 packages of skewers.
You are going to love these grilled shrimp kabobs: jumbo shrimp, marinated in a zesty teriyaki sauce, and golden juicy fresh pineapple chunks, threaded on a skewer, grilled over a nice. Thread chicken, pineapple, bell pepper and onion onto skewers. Brush with canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grilled skewers in grill pan with olive oil then brushed skewers with new teriyaki marinade.
pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs step by step
- chop chicken breast into simi big chunks put in a bowl and add 1 and 1/2 cups of marinade let sit in refrigerator for 1/2 an hour or as long as you like.
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- chop the vegetables into square pieces.
- put all on the skewers.
- bake for 30 min then take out and baste with remainder of marinade put back in for another 10 to 15 min.
- serve over rice or alone enjoy :-).
Teriyaki marinade is so good you need a lot for your skewers and rice. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. To assemble kabobs, alternately thread chicken, pineapple, tomatoes, green pepper and zucchini onto skewers. I put the onions, chicken and pineapple on separate skewers. I served this dish with white rice and it was a perfect meal.