Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables. Pat chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and drizzle with half of lemon juice, then sprinkle with thyme and ½ tsp each salt and pepper. The perfect quick and easy dinner option that the whole family will love! Transfer skillet to oven along with vegetables and roast until chicken is cooked.
Feel free to substitute any vegetables for this recipe. Rub chicken with olive oil on both sides, season on both sides with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Place chicken in hot oil and reduce heat to medium high. You can have Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped thyme.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken breast tenders.
- It’s 4 tsp of Canola oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of Shallot sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 medium of Zucchini.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Crumbled feta.
Wash and cut the vegetables – broccoli, red bell pepper, carrots, onion, and garlic. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place them skin side down in the pan. In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the remaining flour mixture over both sides of chicken.
Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables instructions
- In a ziplock bag, combine 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, and 2 teaspoons thyme; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Add chicken tenders, seal the bag, and gently turn to coat. Set aside..
- Heat 2 teaspoons canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot, remaining garlic, and tomatoes; sauté 4 minutes..
- Slice zucchini into long ribbons. Add zucchini and remaining lemon juice and thyme to vegetables in skillet; sauté 2-3 minutes. Transfer to bowl, stir in feta, and season with salt and black pepper to taste..
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Remove chicken from marinade and sauté 2-3 minutes a side or until cooked through. Serve with vegetables..
This one-pot lemon chicken meal with vegetables is a weekday lifesaver! Healthy chicken, potatoes, and green beans cooked in a delicious pan sauce. After a long day on the grind, you probably crave a wholesome homemade meal, but you don't want to slave away in the kitchen all night. Sprinkle half of the lemon-and thyme mixture evenly onto one side of each cutlet. Chicken breasts are sauteed in the skillet until golden brown and then finished in the oven with potatoes, onions, carrots, fresh herbs and Swanson® Chicken Stock.