Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry. Great recipe for Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry. Changing up the rhythm in healthy eating, I turned my meal around to get my nutritional intake with some variety. Recipe: Tasty Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry.
Spicy Sausage Stir Fry with Plum Sauce. Get full Egyptian Stuffed Vegetables (Mashi) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Koshari is a traditional Egyptian food, mixing chick peas, pasta, fried onions, and tomato sauce, served on top a bed of rice and brown lentils! and the vinegar sauce gives so much taste. You can have Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry
- Prepare of Stir fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms diced.
- Prepare 200 grams of Diced chicken breast.
- It’s of Stuffed squash.
- You need 8 small of Italian zucchini (about 6 inches in length).
- Prepare 1 cup of Short grain rice.
- It’s 20 grams of Chopped fresh dill.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It’s 20 grams of Chopped fresh corriander.
- It’s 20 grams of Chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 of bullion cubes (chicken or vegetable).
- Prepare 4 cup of boiling water.
See great recipes for Egyptian Whole Fried Chicken too! Here is another one of my absolute favorite Middle Eastern dishes. "Mahshy" literally means stuffed, and I love all things mashy. Stuffed vegetables, stuffed grape leaves, and stuffed cabbage are all fantastic dishes in the Middle Eastern kitchen. See more ideas about Recipes, Middle eastern recipes, Arabic food.
Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry instructions
- Divide squash evenly in half trying to keep all a uniform size. Cut the tips off the end so they can stand..
- Core the middle of the squash with a vegetable peeler, being careful to not go through the bottom or the sides..
- Mix together in a bowl the rinced rice, herbs, tomato paste, garlic and salt..
- Stuff each zucchini with the rice mixture generously.
- Waste not what not, set aside the cores of the zucchini for the stir fry..
- Stand the stuffed zucchini in a medium size sauce pan evenly, making sure you get a good fit. If loose they will tip over..
- Boil the water with bullion cubes, pour the broth over the stuffed zucchinis until just over the top. Any not covered well will cook just fine..
- Bring pan to a boil and reduce heat to simmer about 20 minutes. Until broth is absorbed and rice cooked..
- In a frying pan add the diced chicken, zucchini cores and mushrooms seasoning to taste. Stir fry until cooked about 10 minutes..
See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Yellow squash. Toum is a bold and creamy Middle Eastern garlic sauce made of garlic, oil, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt with just a little bit of water. You can. هل أطفالك يرفضون تناول السبانخ؟ تعرفي على هذه الوصفات الشهية من فتافيت Chowhound helps the food and drink-curious to become more knowledgeable enthusiasts, both at home and while traveling, by highlighting a deeper narrative that embraces discovering new destinations and learning lasting skills in the kitchen. Stir in sherry, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Here is how you achieve it.