Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno. This is one of my favorites. I make it all the time because it's delicious, but also because it's so easy to prepare. You probably have had butternut squash soup in the past, but this one, adapted to the Paleo lifestyle, is particularly interesting with its coconut milk base.
This paleo butternut squash soup recipe is so comforting for fall and winter! And, low carb butternut squash soup is one of the easiest ways to enjoy butternut squash on a low carb diet. Basically, it's manageable if you make the soup thin enough. You can have Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno
- It’s 6 cup of butternut squash, cubed or 1 large.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, peeled, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno, seeded.
- It’s 6 oz of bacon, crisp and chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika, smoked.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
Puree the soup with imersion blender until smooth, Stir in cream and adjust seasonings to taste. Easily made in your crockpot, instant pot or on the stove! This easy healthy butternut squash soup recipe is a staple in our home during the fall. Made with only a few ingredients – it's quick to make and so.
Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno instructions
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours..
- Blend or puree after 4 – 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor..
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe.
It's made simple and fast in the Instant Pot for a quick healthy comforting meal. After years of canned soups as a kid I just had a bad association with soups. Salty, flavorless, and all around boring – does this sound familiar. This paleo butternut squash soup is a rich, creamy comfort food that's often loaded with milk or heavy cream and butter. Our version of this tasty treat uses While ghee (or clarified butter) is still a dairy product, some people find it easier to digest than butter because the proteins (casein and whey) and.