Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH. We love this time of year when we can use our garden to supplement our meals with recipes like Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken and Summer Squash. Any summer squash will work for this recipe. I used yellow squash, but you can also use zucchini, crookneck squash, cousa squash, pattypan squash, or globe squash.
This dish includes everything you love about Thai takeout for only a fraction of the fat and sodium. I've officially inaugurated a new policy to use the slow cooker at least once a week, whether it be for steel cut oats, soup, or my current obsession: THIS Thai Curry! Eggplant and zucchini slow cooked in a creamy tomato sauce with Indian spices. You can have Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken legs.
- You need 1 medium of potato.
- Prepare 4 medium of eggplant chopped.
- You need 3 of Summer squash.
- Prepare 2 small of zucchini.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 1 large of mild green chili.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Juice 1/2 lemon.
Serve with cauliflower rice for a flavorful vegan and gluten-free meal! It's time to break out your slow cooker (yet again) because I have a another tasty recipe to share. Cut off ends and slice in half lengthwise both the eggplants and yellow squash. Lay cut side up and close together on a small greased sheet pan.
Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH step by step
- Place chicken legs in crock pot after rinsing Add 4 cups water chopped onion curry cumin and diced potato stir in minced garlic cook on high setting for two hours.
- Dice or coarsely chop or slice remaining vegetables (eggplant tomatoes onion chili squash zucchini) place in large bowl and squeeze lemon juice over veggies help maintain color and adds a citrus island kick.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand until chicken and potatoes are tender.
- Add veggies to crock pot and cook another hour reduce to medium and cook thirty minuets.
- Serve over rice.
Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds from the squash. Using your hands, peel the skin from the eggplant. Add the eggplants to the mixing bowl. Stir the eggplant and squash mixture into the masala. Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is bursting with flavor but so simple to make.