Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked. Kanya's Chicken Curry Roasted smell sooo good 🙂 :hungry. I love to make fresh chili paste,take a bit extra time ,but worth it 🙂 ,you can use store bought green chili paste.its more convenience 🙂 Chicken is simply baked in a buttery curry sauce that keeps the chicken tender while baking and imparts a light curry flavor. The recipe calls for bone-in chicken with skin but you can use skinless, boneless breasts easily – just adjust the cooking time as needed.
Serve over rice or with hot naan bread. How To Freeze Keto Chicken Curry. Stews like this low carb chicken curry recipe freeze quite well. You can have Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked
- You need 150 grams of sliced chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 4 of fresh chili.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper sliced,deseeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 bunch of dills.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of diced vegetables like carrots ,zucchini( optional ).
- Prepare 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Prepare 1 of as need banana leaves or foilmtomcover ,and toothpick incase use banana leaves.
Once the chicken curry with coconut cream has cooled, store it in a glass or plastic container (see note above if using plastic!) or to save room in the freezer, put it into a freezer bag and lay it flat so that it freezes flat. Beef or chicken is the great protein option for this curry. If you are vegetarian, use Tofu to make this delicious Panang Curry. Thai Chicken Panang Curry is one of those curries which you try it once and get hooked for ever!
Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked step by step
- This is very easy,add everything into large mixing bowl,seasoning and mix well.
- Divide into 4 serve , with banana leaves ,or foil ,base with dills or basil ,wrap and use toothpick to pin tightly ,then bring to bake at 180c for 20 mins.
- Sure this one have a very good smell ,serve with hot steamed jasmine rice :).
If you like Thai curry , you definitely have to give this panang curry a try. It doesn't get more comforting than a. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, paprika, bay leaf, ginger, sugar and salt.