Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot. And then you can sprinkle your one pot chicken quinoa with Parmesan cheese and broil. More Yummy Chicken and Quinoa Recipes to Try: Buffalo chicken quinoa with broccoli and perfect for a meal prep. Quinoa skillet with chicken and an abundance of garden vegetables.
It's is easy to cook, rich in flavour, healthy, tasty 😋 and more importantly less mess. Yes, minimal clean-up, especially when you have cook your dinner in now time and not in a mood to clean-up. One pot Mexican-spiced vegetable quinoa loaded with bold flavors and healthy ingredients. You can have Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts (cubed and cooked).
- Prepare 1 cup of Quinoa (rinsed).
- You need 2 tsp of Chicken bouillon.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of Zucchini (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
Protein, fiber, and vegetables in each delicious spoonful. Add the chilli and spices, then stir in the quinoa and sweetcorn. Stir in tomatoes, water, and quinoa. After ingredients are combined, add ground turmeric, ground ginger, salt, chicken breast, and lemongrass to the pot and mix well.
Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot instructions
- Cube and cook chicken breasts.
- Rinse quinoa and crush garlic cloves.
- Add quinoa, bouillon, garlic and water in to a pot and boil. Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to low..
- After 10 minutes, mix in the chicken, zucchini, tomatoes and basil.
- Cook on low for another 10 minutes then remove lid and cook off remaining fluid.
Make sure that the chicken breast is submerged in liquid and bring to a boil over high. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add quinoa, water, bay leaves and stir. Now it's time to add vegetables. At this point quinoa should be cooked al dente. Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste.