Italian spiced chicken stir fry. A healthy and mouth-watering spicy chicken stir-fry with Italian seasoning. This easy stir-fry combines the pasta with green pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes in an Italian-style sauce. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
See great recipes for Italian spiced chicken stir fry too! A super tasty, easy Thai stir fry with a nice kick of heat! The Thai stir fry sauce used in this recipe is like an all purpose Thai sauce. You can have Italian spiced chicken stir fry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian spiced chicken stir fry
- Prepare 2 of large, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 1 of large yellow squash or zucchini, ribbon cut or cut into thin sticks.
- It’s 6 of baby bello mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of can of diced no salt added tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 of bunch fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 oz of spaghetti noodles, I like to mix spinach and reg noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola or olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper flakes, to taste.
- It’s 1 of onion powder, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of dried parsley, to taste.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder, to taste.
- You need 1 of ancho chili powder, to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper, to taste.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese, grated, to taste.
It's a versatile base and it's fabulous with chicken, pork and turkey, ground/mince meat or even cut into bite size pieces. The most delicious flavoring in the chicken stir-fry is the Italian seasoning. The spicy ginger and garlic make it more appetizing. Zucchini does not need long to stir fry, just three minutes to warm the slices through.
Italian spiced chicken stir fry step by step
- Heat oil in either a wok or large pan with cover. Med to med-high, don't let it start to smoke..
- Once oil is hot carefully add diced chicken. Then add the herbs and spices. Stir around..
- While chicken cooks, prepare noodles in another pot..
- Once the chicken is half way cooked add squash, add more spices, if you wish. Stir together and cover for a few minutes..
- When squash is mostly cooked add the tomatoes stir together and cover again..
- Let cook, covered, for several more minutes stirring occasionally then add mushrooms. Stir together..
- Carefully, drain water from noodles and add to wok, stirring them in..
- Just before you serve add the spinach leaves. Stir and let cook for just another minute or two so they just begin to wilt..
- Turn off stove and add parmesan, stir and serve..
- We generally add more parmesan and red pepper on top of our individual servings of most any pasta dishes cuz we love our cheese around here. :).
For stir fry zucchini, make sure you have all of your ingredients prepped and measured ahead of time. Once this recipe starts moving, the steps come in quick succession. Add bouillon, balsamic vinegar, and water. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss. Other great garnishes are scallions and a bit of crushed red pepper for spice.