Chicken veggies (5 points). Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. This WW Teriyaki Chicken Sheet Pan recipe is low in WW points on all MyWW plans, easy to make, and easy to clean up afterward. This would make a delicious and healthy family dinner or use it in your meal prepping for lunches for your week, or a combo of both.
It's a simple yet flavourful way to use up leftover cooked chicken. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Transfer vegetables and sauce to a large bowl and wipe skillet clean. You can cook Chicken veggies (5 points) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken veggies (5 points)
- Prepare 1 of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, slivered.
- Prepare 5 of mini bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of summer squash or zucchini.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 2 oz of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 oz of pre cooked grilled chicken strips.
I actually invented this chicken with vegetables dish at a campground, so you know it's easy. Using the same marinade for the meat and veggies keeps it simple so we can spend more time outside and less making dinner. —Jayme Schertz, Clintonville, Wisconsin. Even touching the chicken, the veggies did not fit. I just will use another pan to roast the excess.
Chicken veggies (5 points) step by step
- Poke holes with steak knife all around spaghetti squash and cook in microwave for 12 minutes..
- Slice up onion, bell pepper, summer squash and crush garlic..
- Place olive oil in a pan and sauté the veggies until cooked to desire..
- Take 3 oz of chicken cook in microwave for 2 minutes. Add chicken to veggies..
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and scoop out guts, careful it will be hot. Scoop out with a fork the strands and add to veggies and chicken. Only add half to the pan, refrigerate the other half. Add salt and pepper as desired..
This Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki Recipe was a hit with the whole family. I ate mine as is to avoid adding extra Points, but I served my families over some rice, and they LOVED it. The pineapple and bell pepper are a great way to add a bit more flavor to the chicken, and to get in those fruit and vegetable servings. My kids gobble them up without even thinking about the fact that they are eating veggies. To lower the points and calories in this recipe, you could make it with chicken breast instead.