Hibachi style chicken, noodles and veggies. Great recipe for Hibachi style chicken, noodles and veggies. I wanted a hibachi style meal like you get in the Japanese restaurants. I got parts for the sauce on Simply Asia's website but modified it slightly.
Asian food speaks to my soul. Especially easy stir-fry recipes that are packed with flavor and vegetables like this hibachi chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, or my favorite Skinny Asian Chicken Stir-fry! My absolute favorite thing to order at our local Japanese steakhouse is Hibachi Chicken. You can have Hibachi style chicken, noodles and veggies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hibachi style chicken, noodles and veggies
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Simply Asia Sweet & Smoky Hibachi Seasoning (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare of main part.
- Prepare 1/2 each of white onion.
- You need 2 each of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast.
- It’s of noodles.
- You need 1/3 box of Asian Creation Thai Kitchen Stir-fry Rice Noodles.
I love the flavor of the chicken and vegetables cooked over the hot grill. And of course, the yum-yum sauce is a must have! Hibachi chicken and vegetables served with fried rice and yum-yum sauce. I first went to a Japanese steakhouse for a friend's birthday.
Hibachi style chicken, noodles and veggies instructions
- Stir all ingredients for the sauce together and set aside..
- Heat 4 cups of water until boiling. Remove from heat and add noodles. When noodles are soft strain and cover in bowl with saran wrap..
- Cut chicken into 1in or smaller cubes..
- Dice zucchini and onion.
- Heat a wok or skillet on medium to medium-high heat. (Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel is best).
- Add some vegetable oil to the wok and put in the chicken..
- When chicken turns white add onions and zucchini..
- When chicken and zucchini is cooked through. Add noodles and sauce. Cook for a few minutes then remove from the heat and serve..
If you don't know just how addictive these grilled Hibachi Noodles are yet, you really are missing out! I'm a big pasta fan anyway, but hibachi noodles are extra special coming straight off a grill and coated in a rich, buttery, silky smooth sauce flavored with soy and teriyaki sauce. Top Tips For Making Hibachi Chicken. Fried rice was originally created as a way to use leftover old rice. To make hibachi rice, use rice you've made ahead of time instead of freshly cooked rice.