Hummus chicken. Try Some Delicious Dishes With Kraft® Official Hummus Recipes. I put the onion and one can of fire-roasted tomato in base of casserole dish laid the chicken on top with the hummus on it. Squeezed an entire lemon and added paprika cumin across the top.
Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the chicken and vegetables. Then sprinkle the pan with smoked paprika or sumac. Thinly slice the remaining lemon, and place the slices in between the chicken and vegetables if desired. You can have Hummus chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hummus chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of hummus.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Sprinkle the paprika over the hummus. Tips for making hummus crusted chicken. Remove any excess moisture from the chicken breasts. Lightly pat them with a paper towel; this helps to promote browning and crispiness.
Hummus chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chopped onion and zucchini in bottom of lightly oiled baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of onion and zucchini. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and lemon juice..
- Coat chicken with hummus.
- Bake for 35-45 min or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Use a meat thermometer to check that the chicken is cooked through. Hummus goes from appetizer to main dish as a rich, tangy coating on chicken breasts. In the oven, the hummus coating caramelizes slightly and the sprinkle of sesame seeds turns extra-crunchy and nutty. For leftovers, you could slice up the chicken and tuck it into a pita with crisp lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.