Chicken Veggie stew. In a large pot, put the chopped onion, chicken breast meat, carrots and potatoes. Dissolve the tomato paste in water and add. Heat olive oil in a stockpot over medium-low heat.
Chicken Vegetable Stew Slow Cooker Recipes. Chicken Stew with Classic Dumplings Crisco. In a large pot over medium high heat, add the butter and olive oil. You can cook Chicken Veggie stew using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Veggie stew
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken thighs, diced.
- Prepare 3 stalk of celery, rinsed and diced.
- It’s 1 of yellow sweet onion, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/3 large of bag of frozen variety veggies (squash, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil, torn.
- It’s 1 small of can Cream of Celery soul.
Add the potatoes, frozen mixed vegetables and water to the pot. A variety of fresh vegetables and tomatoes add color and flavor to this chicken stew. The assortment of vegetables makes the stew nutritious and satisfying. Since the stew uses a cut-up chicken or chicken thighs, it's an excellent choice for budget-conscious home cooks.
Chicken Veggie stew step by step
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add olive oil, onion, seasonings, and celery Saute until tender crip. Then add chicken..
- Once chicken is half way cooked through, add frozen variety veggies. Let cook for 5 minutes then add the Cream of Celery soup..
- Let cook for another 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with your choose of bread or side !.
In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper. How Long is Leftover Stew Good For? Cool the cooked stew at room temperature before refrigerating. Simply transfer the cooled stew to an airtight covered container or heavy-duty freezer bags and store in the freezer until ready to heat.