Balsamic honey chicken. A marinade of balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil, thyme, and rosemary bring plenty of flavor to bone-in chicken thighs for an easy main course. Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and pepper. Return chicken to the pan; heat through, turning to coat with glaze.
To make delicious honey balsamic chicken, I first season some chicken thighs with some salt and black pepper. Then, I slowly pan-fry the chicken on a skillet until both sides of the chicken are gorgeously browned, with a crackly crispy skin and the meat part is nice and crunchy. It just doesn't get any better or easier than this. You can cook Balsamic honey chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic honey chicken
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of sea salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of orange bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
Honey Balsamic Chicken starts with a simple marinade of tangy balsamic vinegar and sweet honey and is then topped with a delightful balsamic glaze. You can cook this easy chicken breast recipe in a cast-iron skillet for a quick, elegant, gluten-free, and healthy main dish for dinner. In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. The sweet and tangy glaze is the perfect flavor on top of this chicken.
Balsamic honey chicken step by step
- Cube and marinate chicken with sea salt, pepper, garlic, a drizzle of olive oil, and enough balsamic vinegar to lightly coat the chicken. I used about 4 tablespoons for 1 chicken breast. Place in fridge..
- Drizzle olive oil in pan and saute onion on low heat until near translucent..
- Add chopped garlic to onion..
- Turn up heat to low-high and add chicken once pan is hot. Let chicken get a nice sear. Add 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar, honey, and reduce heat to low..
- Add bell peppers and mushrooms. Let simmer for 15 minutes with covered pan..
- Add zucchini. (I made ribbons with a vegetable slicer, they can be chopped too.) Let simmer 5 min or until veggies are tender..
The chicken is perfectly tender and juicy with the crisp pan seared top. You are going to love it! This is the perfect one pan meal to feed your family this week. Sprinkle thyme and black pepper over chicken thighs. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.