Crockpot Green Bean casserole. Throw all the traditional ingredients for green bean casserole in the slow cooker on Thanksgiving morning, and it will be ready by the time dinner is on the table. The crockpot was emptied and liked by all. I will use the two cans of cr of chicken soup next time though because it is a bit more moist.
Cheese and Bacon Green Bean Casserole For an even more rich and indulgent green bean casserole, try this take on the classic Crock-Pot® is a registered trademark and should not be used generically when referring to a 'slow cooker' within the recipes. Whether for a holiday feast or comfort food on a weeknight, this Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole is sure to be a hit! Green bean casserole has to be one of the easiest holiday side dishes to make, and it's a real crowd-pleaser. You can have Crockpot Green Bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean casserole
- It’s 3 cans of green beans drained.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- You need of Mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of French fried Onions for the top.
- Prepare of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
If you can't spare the space in your oven to make it, try this crockpot version. It requires less than five minutes of hands-on time. Not fond of using those store-bought cans of cream of mushroom. Crockpot Green Bean Casserole is perfect for the holidays – that same classic flavor you love, but you can free up some space in the oven for other things!
Crockpot Green Bean casserole instructions
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
My mama has always been in charge of Thanksgiving and I kind of have always wondered how she does it. She has a single oven and yet. Place in crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Mix cream of mushroom soup, fat free milk, worcestershire sauce, black pepper and other can of mushrooms in separate bowl. This is the BEST Crockpot Green Bean Casserole Recipe to make as a quick side dish or a holiday recipe!