Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth.
Neither will your family or guests! Serve the kabobs… with fabulous Greek Pita Flat Bread. Spread some warm Lemon Butter Rice over each pita. You can have Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread
- Prepare of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- It’s 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- It’s of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s of White Pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- You need of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- It’s 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- You need of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- You need of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- It’s of Red Onions [quartered].
- Prepare of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- You need of White Onions [quartered].
- You need of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Prepare of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- Prepare of Naan Bread.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
Lay the grilled chicken and vegetables over the top and cover with the creamy Tzatziki sauce. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice all over the dish for added taste! Meanwhile, coat grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread instructions
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
To make the tzatziki sauce, combine Greek yogurt, minced mint, garlic, and cucumber. Add in some lemon juice and salt and it's done. You can either do this well in advance or you can do it while the chicken is marinating. These Greek kabobs combine fresh grape tomatoes, chicken, and lemon for a Mediterranean dinner the whole family will enjoy. This easy Greek chicken recipe can be enjoyed in pitas or on top of a salad or scoop of rice.