Paella Chicken made easy. Stir in garlic, red pepper flakes, and rice. Stir in saffron threads, bay leaf, parsley, chicken stock, and lemon zest. This Easy Chicken Paella Recipe is a one pan dinner that makes a great weeknight meal.
Easy paella recipe chicken and prawn is a quick and tasty rice dish for those who don't have time or simply don't want to get in so much trouble. As a sort of mixed paella, it combines seafood, meat, and vegetables, as all paella types contain some vegetables. In this case, chicken and prawns are the main guests in the dish, so, if you were looking. You can have Paella Chicken made easy using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paella Chicken made easy
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cups cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash or zucchini 3/4 in sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked chicken cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of rope kielbasa sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 Oz of sun-dried tomatoes chopped.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat. Transfer to a plate; reserve the pot. Once browned, transfer to a plate. DIRECTIONS In a large deep non-stick skillet, or a paella pan with cover, warm olive oil over medium-high heat.
Paella Chicken made easy instructions
- Cook rice per package directions..
- Fry together kielbasa and cubed chicken.
- Put rice in wok with canola oil pack down and toast turn and continue toasting..
- Caramelize diced onion..
- Cook squash or zucchini on grill in fry pan till tender but not to soft..
- Add the curry powder, garlic powder, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, caramelized onion and chopped sun-dried tomatoes..
- Add the fried kielbasa and chicken. Heat through.
- Top with squash and serve hot..
Season the chicken with salt and pepper on all sides. Add the chicken, and brown on all sides. Finely chop the parsley stalks, then roughly chop the chorizo and chicken thighs. Add chorizo and cook until crisp, then remove from skillet. Add chicken and cook until it is.