Brad's chicken in red thai curry. Brad's chicken in red thai curry. Thai Red Curry – everything we know and love about Thai food! Or go all out and make a Thai Red Curry Paste from scratch!
You can make it vegetarian, with chicken, shrimp or with fish. Red curry is a popular Thai dish consisting of red chilli paste cooked in coconut milk with chicken and lots and lots of vegetables of our choice. Subscribe to our channel for more awesome recipes. You can have Brad's chicken in red thai curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken in red thai curry
- It’s 2 of lg chicken breasts, cubed to 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of med youkon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced thin.
- It’s 1 (13 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chilies.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic chile sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped thai basil.
How to make this Thai red curry. Full recipe with detailed steps in the recipe card at the end of this post. Soften onion in a little oil over a medium heat, then add the chicken and cook until sealed.; Add garlic, ginger, lemongrass paste and a crumbled stock cube and stir together to coat the chicken.; Add the curry paste and stir together.; Add coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, bamboo shoots. This Thai chicken curry is case in point.
Brad's chicken in red thai curry step by step
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a wok. saute shallots until they just start to turn brown. add geeen chiles and garlic. saute 1 more minute..
- Deglaze pan with rice vinegar..
- Add coconut milk and a half can of water. bring to a simmer..
- I was pressed for time so i microwaved the potatoes until they were done. then cubed them..
- Simmer chicken for 5 minutes..
- Add rest of ingredients. simmer until zucchini is tender crisp..
- Add prepared rice to a bowl. top with curry. garnish with fresh basil and a lime wedge. serve and enjoy..
In developing the recipe, the biggest challenge was figuring out the best way to cook the chicken. Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry. See great recipes for Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry too! See great recipes for Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry too! Discard any clams that do not open and remove clams to serving bowls.