Vegetables and chicken soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Chicken Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! This chicken vegetable soup is full of shredded chicken, vegetables and potatoes, all in a savory tomato broth. An easy and healthy dinner option that the whole family will love!
Loaded with chicken, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and corn, this soup is hearty, satisfying, and so delicious. The perfect alternative to chicken noodle, this Chicken Vegetable Soup is literally packed with veggies and full of flavor. Combine chicken broth, water, chicken breast, kale, turnips, kohlrabi, spinach, celery, leek, carrots, garlic, and barley in a large pot; season with salt and pepper. You can have Vegetables and chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetables and chicken soup
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 6-7 of small zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 of k frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of small carrots.
- Prepare 3 of thin fillets chicken.
- You need 1-2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, spices -.
- Prepare 1.2 L of hot water.
Quick and easy chicken vegetable soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. It's healthy, loaded with Italian seasoning, veggies, chicken. This is the best, cheap, hearty, healthy chicken vegetable soup and the perfect weeknight meal for chilly Winter days. It's easy to adjust to your liking and tastes delicious!
Vegetables and chicken soup instructions
- Without adding any oils, butter. Stir on medium heat, chopped chicken, chopped onion, garlic with black pepper, cumin, salt, cinnamon, bay leaves, 1/8 tsp chili powder (tiny pinch).
- After a few minutes of sautéing add chopped potatoes and carrots, let cook covered for about 8-10 minutes on low heat. Stirring..
- Add hot water and broccoli and zucchini, let boil on low heat for another 10-15 minutes or until the water and vegetables have combined into a colourful broth..
This is just as good as my Vegetable Beef Soup (One. Healthy Vegetable Chicken Soup recipe is FULL of veggies and great to detox when you need to eat healthy! You can definitely make the prep time shorter by buying prechopped veggies if you want and store bought chicken broth for this soup. Pull the rotisserie chicken apart and discard the skin. Use kitchen shears or a knife to cut the chicken up into bite-size pieces.