Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce. Beef or chicken is the great protein option for this curry. If you are vegetarian, use Tofu to make this delicious Panang Curry. Thai Chicken Panang Curry is one of those curries which you try it once and get hooked for ever!
Stir-fried thin rice noodles with egg, bean sprouts, onion and fresh roasted ground peanuts in tamarind sauce and served with a fresh-cut lime. Past winner Bite of Seattle "Best Bite.". Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. You can have Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of panko.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- It’s 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- You need 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- You need 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- It’s 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. Heat up a pot with oil. Add in the Panang curry paste and do a quick stir until aromatic. Add in the chicken meat and blend well with the curry paste, then add in the green peas, coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, water and the seasonings.
Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce instructions
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Panang curry sauce with coconut milk, carrots, zucchini, potatoes, green beans and basil. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low Fried chicken is a common street food in Thailand, eaten as both a finger food and main course dish. Unlike Western-style fried chicken, where the coating is thick and tasty while the chicken beneath can be bland, Thai fried chicken features a crisp coating with a flavor that reaches deep into the meat. Then add the chicken and stir-fry until the chicken starts to colour.