Baked Chicken & Veggies. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken thighs marinate for an hour in an easy Asian-inspired sauce mix, then are baked and served with more sauce. There's honey for sweet, soy for salty, and chili sauce for hot, plus plenty of garlic.
Rinse chicken breast under cool running water. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Brush the melted butter over the chicken, using all the butter. You can have Baked Chicken & Veggies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken & Veggies
- It’s of Chicken Breast 4-6 depending on size of meal needed.
- Prepare of Carrots about 5 long ones.
- It’s of Zucchini 3 medium sized.
- You need of Mushrooms half to full packet.
- Prepare as needed of Olive Oil.
- It’s to taste of Seasonings.
- You need of Foil Paper.
Don't over cook, as they might turn out tough. If you love takeout fried chicken, you'll love this mess-free recipe that's a crispy, oven-baked alternative. The secret to this baked chicken recipe is adding the chicken to a baking dish that's already hot. This ensures the chicken starts cooking immediately and helps create a crispy, crackly skin that's even better than your takeout favorite.
Baked Chicken & Veggies instructions
- Preheat Oven to 350* Cut 2 pieces of foil paper to make a basket in the baking dish. I use a 10×13 size pan but use the size of pan best suited for your needs..
- Rinse & trim off fat on chicken. Place into one side of foil packet. Season with desired seasonings. Lemon Pepper, herbed poultry are simple tasty ones..
- Rinse off veggies & cut up to desired size. Place into medium sized bowl & coat with olive oil & desired seasonings mixing well. Pepper & Garlic Powder are what I typically use. Place into the other foil packet..
- Bake at 350* for about 40 minutes. If your oven isn’t preheated it might take longer to cook. Make sure that your chicken is cooked all the way with no pink inside. Cooking time may vary depending on your oven so check around the 25 minute mark to ensure it doesn’t dry out..
- Your carrots will still be crunchy but cooked. For this meal don’t anticipate them being soft & mushy. If they are I’m not sure what you did wrong. Ha ha!.
- Serve over a bed or rice or just as is. Either way it’ll be delicious. Enjoy!.
Making baked boneless chicken breasts is very simple, the key is in the cooking time and temperature. Toss the chicken breasts with olive oil, herbs, and spices (per recipe below). Lightly grease a baking dish or pan so the chicken breasts don't stick. Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more.