Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi. Course Soup, Main, Dinner, Lunch/Dinner, Main Course. Creamy chicken and vegetable soup with soft gnocchi pasta in a parmesan cheese creamy both. A warm, comforting bowl of comfort food!
Whisk combined milk and cream into the flour mixture. Add salt, thyme, parsley and nutmeg. Whisk in chicken stock; stir in chicken breast and carrots. You can cook Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi
- You need 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 3 of carrots (chopped).
- It’s 2 of celery sticks (chopped).
- It’s 1 of zucchini (chopped).
- You need 1 of yellow squash (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of spinach.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces).
- It’s 1 pound of gnocchi.
Comfort food is on the top of our minds these days. We're craving extra-creamy, extra-cozy dishes like no other in an attempt to give ourselves plenty of TLC. This stovetop dinner is precisely the answer. Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Soup, Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast, and Pacific Foods® Organic Free-Range Chicken Broth join forces in a fun, family-friendly twist on.
Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi instructions
- Add eight cups of water to a pot and bring to boil with chicken bouillon. Place chicken in boiling water and boil for 10 minutes..
- Chop carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion while chicken is boiling. Remove chicken from pot and set aside..
- Add carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion to boiling broth. Lower temperature, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Cut chicken while vegetables are simmering. Add chicken, spinach, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper, and tomatoes to pot. Replace lid and simmer another 10 minutes..
- Add gnocchi to pot and simmer additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Potato gnocchi; Fresh basil; Parmesan cheese; Scroll below for full printable recipe. How to Make This Gnocchi Soup. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, green beans, thyme and season with salt and pepper to taste.