Zesty Chicken and Veggies. Spicy Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry is a delicious way to eat healthy, light, and low carb. The bold and spicy marinade does double duty when it's cooked down and added to the stir-fry at the end. Great on its own, or over rice or quinoa, this dish is perfect for weekly meal prep.
All you have to do is chop, season, and bake, and you have a flavorful, full meal ready in no time. Since it is so quick and easy, this recipe is a standard go-to in our home. I actually invented this chicken with vegetables dish at a campground, so you know it's easy. You can have Zesty Chicken and Veggies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty Chicken and Veggies
- You need 2 of chicken breast, diced large.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, diced large.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, diced large.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, diced large.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper, diced large.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh broccoli.
- You need 1 of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, diced large.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of zesty Italian dressing (divided.. 1/4 and 1/4).
- You need 1 tbs of lemon pepper Mrs. Dash.
The best and easiest way to make Thai style noodles, loaded with veggies and chicken. Spicy Thai Chicken And Veggie Noodles. Just be prepared to check the chicken a few times (meat thermometer comes in handy here!) so you don't overcook the. To prepare chicken: Combine sesame oil, fish sauce, sugar, chile paste and pepper in a resealable plastic bag.
Zesty Chicken and Veggies instructions
- Season chicken with the Mrs. Dash and set aside while you prep all your veggies..
- In a deep skillet, add olive oil and brown chicken on all sides (about 10 min) once its browned, add your onion and garlic. Stir fry for about 5 min..
- Deglaze the pan with 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing and mix in the mustard. Stir.
- Add in all of your veggies, toss together and pop a lid on the pan for about 5 min and let the veggies cook..
- After 5 min, stir in remaining Italian dressing, mix until well combined..
- Serve with rice or potatoes or have it alone as low carb option.
To prepare broth: Warm oil over medium heat. This Spicy Balsamic Roasted Chicken & Veggies recipe only has a a few ingredients and really doesn't take long at all. It's not too spicy, but the Sriracha gives it a nice kick. The chicken is tender and the veggies have so much flavor. I love balsamic vinegar AND chicken so making Balsamic Roasted Chicken seems like a match made in heaven!