Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!. Stick of Butter Baked Rice is soft and fluffy rice that is loaded with sweet, rich flavors from onion soup and butter. It is quick and easy to prep and bakes in the oven to perfection! Also try No Peak Chicken and Rice Casserole or Easy Sausage and Rice Casserole for more baked rice favorites.
Added a splash of sake , dash of sea same oil and sirracha. Mayo + juicy tomatoes is a match made in heaven. The best way I've seen to honor your beautiful mid-summer tomatoes in all their glory! You can cook Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!
- Prepare 600 gr of chicken drum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 of Lemon.
- You need of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 250 gr of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- Prepare 1/2 of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
No matter the time of year BBQ Pulled Chicken is the way to go for any gathering. So, take out that crock pot and let's make the easiest Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken recipe of all time. If you love slow cooker pulled chicken, then you'll love these shredded chicken recipes too: Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken, Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken, and Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad. This is one of my all-time favorite easy recipes: baked chicken potatoes carrots and herbs from the farmers market.
Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! instructions
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
It's a dish I make all year round, and makes for a really great 'make ahead' dinner that can be made on a Sunday and then served for lunches/dinners throughout the weekend (yay for healthy meal prep recipes!) Easy recipe to make one pan baked chicken legs and potatoes. So easy to prepare and the results are amazing. A simple and delicious chicken dinner! For a different take on blackberries, try these Quick Pickled Blackberries on a crostini.. More Berry Desserts You'll ️: Peach and Blueberry Upside Down Cake – you could substitute.