One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Vegetables. Chicken and asparagus cooked in lemon butter and spices. This healthy one-pan meal is low carb and Keto-friendly. Keep this chicken recipe in your recipe box.
I used chicken breast, but if you prefer a different cut, you can easily use that. Drizzle reserved marinade over potatoes; top with lemon slices. Chicken that is crispy on the outside, yet tender and juicy on the inside. You can have One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
- It’s 1 package of chicken tenders.
- It’s 2 of squash.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans (raw).
Cooked in one pan, making for easy cooking and clean up. One Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken Rice – a simple cooked all in one pan recipe with the delicious flavours of lemon and garlic and packed with healthy vegetables such as cauliflower and spinach. Perfect in salads sandwiches or wraps, over pasta & rice, or on its own with vegetables. This one skillet chicken recipe is my go-to chicken dinner of the week decade.
One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Vegetables instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken on pan, drizzle with olive oil. Squeeze half of your lemon on to chicken. Zest chicken from lemon if desired. Sprinkle desired amount of salt, pepper & red pepper flakes onto chicken. Let bake 8 mintues..
- Chop veggies. Place into mixing bowl. Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes & squueze lemon. Mix around so everything is coated evenly..
- After eight minutes remove chickenfrom oven, combine veggies onto pan (I had to use 2). Return to oven and bake 8-20 minutes depending on how well you like your vegetables. *If you want them really soft, add then in the first 8 minutes*.
Obvi, this recipe requires just one pan. Which means, we make the chicken and the sauce – that's right – in just uno skillet-o. I love thinking up new variations of these easy meals, and I'm especially excited about this one. The combination of lemon and garlic is just delicious and perfect for a quick week night dinner. The chicken and freshly cooked asparagus are surrounded with delicious lemon garlic cream sauce that's absolutely incredible.