Stuffed zucchini with Cheese. In this recipe zucchini are hollowed into 'boats' and stuffed with bread crumbs, Cheddar cheese, onion, parsley, egg and Parmesan cheese. A hearty side dish or main meal. Finely chop zucchini pulp; set aside.
Add cream cheese, egg, Parmesan, parsley, and pepper. Chop the scooped-out zucchini flesh, and add to mixing bowl. Stir in the bread crumbs, garlic, spaghetti sauce, black olives, and Parmesan cheese; mix the stuffing well. You can have Stuffed zucchini with Cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini with Cheese
- It’s 1 cup of cooked meat (diced chicken, turkey or ham).
- You need 4 slice of Pepperjack cheese.
- It’s 2 each of Zucchini.
- It’s 1 each of Chopped green onion (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cooked bacon pieces (optional).
Serve with pasta sauce if desired. This recipe uses zucchini as a stuffing vessel. Zucchini is scooped with a spoon to be shaped like a boat, and stuffed with ground meat that is seasoned with garlic, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Shredded cheddar cheese is sprinkled on the top, so when the stuffed zucchini boat bakes in the oven, the cheese melts into hot gooey deliciousness!
Stuffed zucchini with Cheese step by step
- preheat oven to 425.
- wash zucchini, cut lengthwise. scoop out center and set center aside..
- place scooped zucchini on baking dish scoop side up. Bake in oven for 10 min..
- while zucchini is baking, chop meat and zucchini center and place in small bowl. slice pepper jack cheese..
- after 10 mins, take out baking dish and fill mixture into zucchini. top with jack cheese and cheddar. bake until cheese melts and slightly brown for 5-7 mins..
- top with diced green onion and chopped bacon pieces..
This tasty Stuffed Zucchini Dish, made with Italian Sausage & Cheese is the perfect way to use up your overload of zucchini. These easy to make Stuffed Zucchini Boats will become a family favourite. Italian Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini It's zucchini time! Which means they are coming up everywhere and since I love toContinue Reading Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender.