Spinach, zucchini and cheese purses. Pour the mixture over the spinach and zucchini and smooth the top. Sprinkle with some extra Parmesan and the Gruyere. Finish with a final layer of noodles, vegetables, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted – this takes just a few minutes. Continue cooking, adding the diced tomatoes, seasonings and later on, the cream and parmesan cheese. Meanwhile, medium dice the zucchini; place in a medium bowl. You can cook Spinach, zucchini and cheese purses using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach, zucchini and cheese purses
- You need 20 of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 1 of Small zucchini, grated.
- You need 1 cup of chopped spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 of water for moistening wonton.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Add the oil, Italian seasoning, and salt; stir to combine. Spread the zucchini in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven. To serve, divide the chicken and zucchini between plates. Zucchini grilled cheese is the cheesiest plant-based sandwich you can find!
Spinach, zucchini and cheese purses step by step
- Melt butter in small skillet and sautee spinach and grated zucchini, until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside in a bowl..
- Crumble cheese over sauteed vegetables and mix well.
- Moisten wonton wrapper edges and put a spoonful of mixture in center.
- Pull edges together as to form a purse, repeat for all wrappers.
- Heat a pan with the olive oil and cook the purses in a single layer until bottoms are golden brown.
- Mix milk, cream and bouillon, add to pan and cover it 10 minutes for the wrappers to steam.
- Cook uncovered until sauce thickens.
It's loaded with fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded zucchini, and of course, more cheese. The shredded zucchini, eggs, almond flour, and seasonings come together to form the super healthy "bread." Next, it's topped with mozzarella cheese (or any cheese of your choice. Place hollow zucchini halves on the sheet. Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add chopped zucchini, spinach, and seasonings.