Stuffed zucchini. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Great by itself or with a side of pasta." – Vicky.
I followed the recipe exactly as stated. Finely chop zucchini pulp; set aside. Saute onion in oil in large heavy skillet. You can cook Stuffed zucchini using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 6 oz of chicken breasts meat.
- It’s 2 Tbs of chopped onions.
- You need 1 cup of melted Mexican mix cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
Add mushrooms, garlic and reserved chopped zucchini; cook over medium heat until most of moisture evaporates. Add cream cheese, egg, Parmesan, parsley, and pepper. Add toasted breadcrumbs and stir to combine so the breadcrumbs soak up the cherry tomato juice; add the cheese. In a medium saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and let heat through.
Stuffed zucchini step by step
- Wash and cut in half zucchini.
- Delete all the center part off zukini due to the spoon, add salt and pepper.
- Chop meat, fry it on both sides till half-cooked constitution, add chopped zucchini centerpieces, onions, fry for 2 min.
- Mix zucchini – chicken mix with Ranch dressing and stuff zucchini "boats". Put cheese on top. Bake at 420°F for 30 min.
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini If you love all-things buff chick, this simple mixture of rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce will make you melt. Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. Serve this easy dish with a side salad and garlic bread for the perfect family meal! You just cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, and scoop out the insides, leaving a shell to stuff with whatever your heart desires.