Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini. Cheesy Yellow Squash and Zucchini Casserole. With a buttery, crunchy top, you can use summer squash, zucchini or both. Zucchini Gratin with Yellow Squash is a luscious creamy cheesy medley of zucchini, yellow squash, onions and garlic.
Summer is in full force here and with it comes lots of fresh zucchini and yellow squash. Zucchini is without a doubt my favorite vegetable so I use it in lots of recipes. Here are some of my favorites: Grilled Zucchini Recipe – perfect for summer and cooks while your meat cooks!; Goat Cheese and Marinara Stuffed Zucchini Boats – a perfect meal for meatless Monday or just a hearty and healthy side dish any day.. You can have Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini
- It’s 1/3 of of a large sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of of a large yellow zucchini, 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of canola oil.
- It’s 1 (5 Oz) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chopped honey ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of American cheese or other cheese that melts well.
Hot and cheesy squash casserole makes for the best holiday side dish! You'll love this creamy vegetable casserole with a crunchy buttery topping. Similar to our cheesy zucchini casserole, but made with yellow squash, this recipe is a great addition to your holiday side dishes. Layer the remaining zucchini and cheeses.
Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini instructions
- Add oil and onions to a hot frying pan. Sauté for two minutes. Add zucchini and sauté for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients except cheese. Simmer until zucchini becomes tender. Add cheese and melt in. Serve immediately.
Zucchini snacks have come a long way since just dipping in Dill Dip. Mini zucchini pizzas are just as much fun to make as they are to eat! It can be noodled, zoodled, grated or lasagna'd but my favorite is to turn them into zucchini pizza bites! Zucchini is a summer squash grows in abundance and it is so versatile, healthy and flavorful! The zucchini makes it super moist but doesn't get in the way of the chocolate and peanut butter goodness.—Marilyn Blankschien, Clintonville, Wisconsin.