Zucchini and Pumpkin. In a bowl, combine eggs and sugar. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. I've made zucchini pineapple bread for years so this was kinda' the same idea but pumpkin was the main focus.
Dry ingredients – All purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Wet ingredients – Pumpkin, grated zucchini, eggs, melted unsalted butter, vanilla extract, and milk. Pepitas – To be sprinkled over top before baking yum! You can have Zucchini and Pumpkin using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Pumpkin
- Prepare 2 pcs of zucchini.
- It’s Half of small round pumpkin.
- Prepare of Sliced pork/chicken.
- Prepare of Preserved black bean.
- You need of Garlic, ginger, shallots.
Add grated zucchini and grated pumpkin to a colander, add a pinch of sea salt, mixing through the zucchini and pumpkin. Zucchini: usually called summer squash because it is harvested in August and September. During the spring and summer it grows on vines. These vines produce large, brightly colored flowers that throw the zucchini, technically a fruit because it stores the seeds of the plant.
Zucchini and Pumpkin step by step
- Saute garlic ginger shallots and preserved dry beans. Add the marinated pork or chicken slices..
- Toss the veggies, cooked until half cook. Season with black pepper and oyster sauce. Serve..
Pumpkin Zucchini Bread is loaded with flavor and just the right warm fall spices and add-ins. This bread is a delicious alternative to our usual Banana Bread Recipe and it's so easy to make. A sweet, fluffy quick bread filled with pumpkin, zucchini, and delicious fall spices. Just made this bread last night. The first pumpkin pasta recipe I have made this autumn is this baked pasta with pumpkin and zucchini.