Chocolate chip Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form. No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate. These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! You can cook Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- You need of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour (354 grams).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of melted heated then cooled butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar (170 grams).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar (212 grams).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Add separately at the end.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs!
Chocolate chip Cookies instructions
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
A recipe for chocolate chip keto cookies has been the hands-down most popular request I've been getting over and over again from readers this past month. I'm sharing with you the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookies recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre. Imagine: Your favorite chocolate chip cookie stuffed with anything from caramel to peanut butter and topped with potato chips, pretzels, marshmallows, and sprinkles galore. How to Make One Chocolate Chip Cookie.