Fusilli pasta with chicken, mushroom and zucchini. Add the cream and allow to simmer until reduced. In the meantime, drizzle the zucchini with olive oil and roast in the oven until golden. Add the chicken and roasted zucchini to the mushroom cream sauce, and serve with cooked spaghetti.
So that brings me to Pasta with Zucchini and Mushrooms. When it comes to combining vegetables with pasta, unlike in other dishes, I prefer my vegetables quite soft. While the pasta cooks, pat the chicken dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper. You can cook Fusilli pasta with chicken, mushroom and zucchini using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fusilli pasta with chicken, mushroom and zucchini
- You need 250 grams of Fusilli.
- It’s 200 grams of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 200 grams of Mushroom.
- You need 1 cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Parsley.
In a large pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat a drizzle of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the seasoned chicken in an even layer. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate. Ingredients to Make Italian Chicken, Mushroom, and Zucchini Skillet.
Fusilli pasta with chicken, mushroom and zucchini step by step
- Cut the chicken in small pieces and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cut the mushrooms and the zucchini in small pieces.
- Cook the fusilli pasta in water with salt, about 7 min.
- In a medium-hi heat stir pan saute the chicken, when it is ready set it aside and proceed with the mushrooms, then the zucchinis.
- Return the chicken to the pan along with the two vegetables, add the milk and leave it until it starts to boil.
- Dilute the cornstarch in 1 tablespoon of water and add it to the sauce, do not let it thicken to much.
- When the pasta is ready take it out of the water and put it in the sauce pan. Mix it all together and sprinkle some parsley on top..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Most of the ingredients in this recipe are easy to keep on hand in your freezer and your pantry, making it the perfect easy chicken skillet dinner for busy days! This recipe consists of perfectly cooked spaghetti with buttery fried chicken, smothered in a creamy, garlicky mushroom, roasted zucchini and parsley sauce. Return chicken tenders to skillet and submerge them in the broth mixture. Remove chicken and place on top of the cooked pasta. Spray same skillet again with cooking spray.