Chicken zucchetti [zucchini pasta]. See great recipes for Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake too! The chicken and zucchini combination can be served over pasta or rice, or serve it along with mashed or baked potatoes. One reader replaced the zucchini with mushrooms and felt the flavor was even better.
Join Matt Sinclair as he creates his Broccoli and Bacon Zucchetti Carbonara recipe. Balsamic Chicken Thighs: This recipe works great with chicken thighs as well. Boneless skinless chicken thighs cook in about the same amount of time as the chicken tenderloins. You can cook Chicken zucchetti [zucchini pasta] using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken zucchetti [zucchini pasta]
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless Chicken thighs (cut in 1/2 inch cubes).
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 1 can of your favorite speghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of medium zucchini.
Make it spicy: If you like some spice in your food, add some red pepper flakes to the olive oil or when you add the garlic. Creamy Pesto Chicken Spaghetti and Zuchetti Cut the zucchini into long thin ribbons (a mandolin is ideal), then use a sharp knife to cut each ribbon into thin strips. Zucchini noodles with basil pesto and garlic, cream, grilled chicken, mushrooms, tomato and parmesan. Order Now Coda di rospo al guazzetto.
Chicken zucchetti [zucchini pasta] instructions
- Fill large pot halfway with water. Bring to boil on high heat. Add salt(optional)..
- Over medium heat . Sauté chicken thighs in a large skillet with olive oil. Season with seasoning mix. Cook for 3 mins..
- Add sliced onions to skillet cook until onions are translucent and starting to brown..
- Add sauce to skillet simmer for 5 minutes. Add basil, salt, and pepper..
- While the chicken in cooking in the sauce, spiralize the zucchini [if you done have a spiralizer juillene or slicethe zucchini instead..
- Add the zucchini to your boiling water. Cook for 3 minutes then drain..
- Divide the zucchini to 4 servings. Top it with your sauce. You can garnish it with cheese..
Find recipes with zucchinis at Taste of Home! Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box. Sauté the chicken in the coconut oil on medium heat until cooked. Press the garlic over the pan using a garlic press. Don't forget to turn the chicken once in a while.