Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini. Remove the chicken to a plate, and add the garlic to the pan. Add the chicken broth (or chicken broth and wine mixture) and the lemon juice. Add the chicken back to the pan along with capers, if using.
Combine the garlic, oil, parsley, water, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add the parsley and garlic to the skillet and cook. Stir the lemon juice into the sauce. You can cook Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small lemons.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 3 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
Garnish with the parsley and lemon slices and serve immediately. In a saucepan, saute onion in butter. Add reserved flour mixture; stir to form a thick paste. Gradually add broth, lemon juice, basil and thyme; mix well.
Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and sear chicken breasts. About 2 minutes each side..
- Zest lemon on breasts and set aside.
- Slice lemon very thinly..
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil in roasting pan.
- Layer half the lemon slices in the roasting pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the lemon slices.
- Cut zucchini in half and then into 1/4 inch slices.
- Combine zucchini, salt, pepper, oil, parsley, and remaining lemon slices together and place around the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Sprinkle top of chicken with lemon zest.
Transfer chicken breasts to the prepared baking dish and remove any large pieces of garlic that might be stuck to the chicken. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, scatter lemon wedges around the chicken then cover with parchment paper — oiled side down towards the chicken. Lemon Parsley Chicken – A Quick and Easy Dinner Make dinner quick and easy with fresh herbs, garlic, and onions from Dorot Gardens in perfectly sized frozen cubes. Get my recipe for Lemon Parsley Chicken and let Dorot be your sous chef. In a measuring cup, combine wine, lemon juice and garlic.