Cashew Chicken with zucchini. How to Make Cashew Chicken Stir Fry. You could also use boneless skinless chicken thighs like I do in Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry. The chicken is cooked until golden brown, then the chicken and veggies are coated in an easy sauce.
So I made my own healthier version, and I bulked it up with lots of extra veggies. I also decided to utilize my zucchini spiralizer again, and added zucchini noodles to this dish. Bell peppers, onions, and garlic are sautéed in a skillet, tossed with a creamy and dairy-free cashew alfredo sauce, and then served with seared blackened chicken breasts. You can cook Cashew Chicken with zucchini using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cashew Chicken with zucchini
- It’s 1 lbs of Chicken, diced.
- It’s 1 pc of Green onion.
- Prepare 1 lbs of Cashew.
- Prepare 1 pc of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of tsb. Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
You can also easily meal prep this healthy dish for those busy weeknights! With this cashew and zucchini chicken, I stepped up my Chinese game. I tasted this recipe for the first time in my last anniversary dinner with Will (AKA the boyfriend). The restaurant choice was the Old House.
Cashew Chicken with zucchini step by step
- Prepare all ingredients: Dice chicken, cut green onion and zucchini..
- In an oiled frying pan, add green onion, chicken, mix slightly..
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, continue to cook..
- Put cashew into the pot, pan-fry till the cashew is golden..
- Finally add zucchini, close the lid and shimmer for roughly 3 mins or until zucchini is cooked..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy! Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
An elegant Chinese restaurant with a wild variety of traditional dishes — if you are in Lisbon and you love Chinese food, you cannot. Put cashew into the pot, pan-fry till the cashew is golden. Cashew Chicken and Vegetables is an easy recipe to prepare. You really can't go wrong in preparing it. We love the moist chicken pieces, crunchy cashews, and loads of veggies.