Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad. Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad instructions. Divide the squash salad between four plates and top each with two skewers. Drizzle with the reserved lemon dressing.
In a medium bowl, combine olive oil and lemon juice. Add the garlic, cumin, paprika, turmeric, curry powder, cinnamon, red pepper, salt and black pepper and whisk again. Toss veggies with a small amount of olive oil, salt and pepper. You can have Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad
- Prepare 3 of Lemons.
- It’s 4 of 6 oz. Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 pieces.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 small of zucchini ( about 1lb.), halved lengthwise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oils, plus more for the grill.
- It’s 2 oz of Feta Cheese, Crumbled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sliced Chives.
Combine the olive oil, honey, garlic, and pepper. Remove chicken from lemon brine and add to olive oil mixture. Thread skewers with the chicken and veggies. The tomato-parsley salad couldn't be any easier to prepare, and when it comes to delicious simple flavors, this one ranks high.
Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad step by step
- Heat grill medium high. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into a small bowel. Cut the remaing 2 lemons in half. Thread the chicken onto 8 small skewers and season with the orgeno and 1/4 tsp. ezch with salt and pepper..
- Lightly oil the grill. Grill the chicken, turning, occasionally and brush with the lemon juice, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to plates..
- Brush the zucchini with the oil and season with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper. Grill until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Grill the lemon halves, cut side down, until charred, about 2 minutes..
- Cut zucchini into 1/2 in. pieces and divide among the plates. Sprinkle with the feta and chives. Serve with the grilled lemon halves..
Dab chicken dry with paper towels. Lemon Chicken Kebabs with Zucchini and Mushrooms Fowl • Gourmet Living Get the most out of the Mediterranean diet.. A family favorite during the summer is lemon chicken kebabs. This marinated chicken with summer vegetables is grilled quickly over a hot charcoal fire.. Plated Chicken Kebabs with Tomato and Corn Salad.