Creamy courgette and chicken pasta. The seasoned zucchini is quickly roasted with olive oil, just enough so that it starts to brown. If you love this creamy chicken cavatelli pasta. Check out more recipes for chicken, creamy pasta and zucchini: Zucchini Fritti with Parsley and Parmesan — a healthy, easy fried zucchini salad.
Add chicken and fry until it is heated through. Stir in cream cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain spaghetti and add to the chicken sauce. You can have Creamy courgette and chicken pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy courgette and chicken pasta
- It’s 500 grams of pasta (any shape).
- You need 600 ml of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 200 grams of chicken.
- It’s 1 of courgette/zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 large of whote onion.
- Prepare 50 grams of cheese (optional).
Toss and serve immediately in warm pasta bowls. This one-pot pasta is rich, creamy, and full of garlicky goodness, but lightened up with bright lemony flavor and a scattering of fresh herbs. As everything simmers together, the zucchini becomes practically silky, melting into the pasta in the most luscious way. It's just the kind of easy dinner.
Creamy courgette and chicken pasta step by step
- put the pasta onto boil.
- fry the onion, pepper, courgette and chicken in same pan so they absorb the flavour.
- drain off the pasta.
- add the vegetables and the chicken into the pot with the pasta.
- add in the creme fraiche and mix through.
- add in about three quarters of the cheese and allow to melt in.
- serve up sprinkling the remaining cheese on top.
- also delicious cold!.
Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil, then cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then add the courgettes. Reduce the heat, then add the lemon zest. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat, add the chicken pieces. I don't normally like creamy pasta but this is delicious and tasty.