chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta. Spray same skillet again with cooking spray. Add garlic and zucchini; if desired, season with salt and pepper. Place pasta on a serving platter; top with chicken and squash.
This was really good and the family loved it – even the kids! The cream cheese came through subtly w/o overpowering the dish. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. You can have chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta
- It’s 4 medium of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of rigatoni.
- You need 1 large of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 large of squash.
- It’s 1/4 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olice oil.
- It’s 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (grated).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
Plus it's readily available and affordable. Zucchini and summer squash are a great nutrient rich, low calorie vegetable. Its known to aid in digestion, lower blood sugar, and also believe to have anti. This skillet chicken recipe will be a new go-to use for all the summer squash and zucchini for me.
chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta instructions
- preheat oven 350°F.
- boil in large saucepan water with a pinch of salt for pasta, add pasta on reduced heat. once al dente remove and strain pasta then put pasta in empty baking dish..
- while water is boiling, heat over medium heat olive oil in large skillet with garlic cloves and diced onion. once onion is tender add chicken strips. cook until chicken is white all the way through (about 7 minutes).
- remove chicken from pan and place on pasta in baking dish. add slided zucchini and squash to the same skillet. fry until vegetables become tender and slightly browned. once achieved, add to baking dish with pasta and chicken..
- then pour and mix in tomato sauce into baking dish seasoning with Italian spices, salt, and pepper. next add parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top. finally season with more Italian spices. cover with aluminum foil then place in oven. bake for 15 minutes then remove and serve..
This lemon Parmesan chicken recipe is about as easy as it gets! You can use more or less salt pepper and garlic to your personal tastes. Sauté zucchini and squash for the reason that same skillet, seasoning with the same mixture of herbs and spices. Return poultry to pan and drizzle found in lemon juice. Sprinkle on Parmesan and garnish with unique parsley, in that case toss to combine.