Zucchini Chicken. Chicken and zucchini are the perfect match for simple and delicious summer dinners that will tempt your family to the table. These recipes are packed with flavor and are so easy to make. Lemon Herb Chicken with Zucchini Pasta and Ricotta.
For the most tender stir fry meat, let the chicken rest in the soy sauce and vinegar for a few minutes while you prep the other ingredients. I used chicken breasts, but boneless skinless chicken thighs would work well too. Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini is a fantastic one pan meal that the family will love! You can have Zucchini Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Chicken
- Prepare 500 grams of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 250 grams of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of parsley.
The chicken is so tender and breaded with an amazing parmesan garlic crust and the zucchini is sautéed in a delicious buttery parmesan garlic! Transfer the chicken to a medium bowl. Transfer the zucchini mixture to the bowl with the chicken. Perfect for weeknight dinners and a great way to use up that summer zucchini!
Zucchini Chicken instructions
- cut onion in little slices and put on a pan with half tablespoon of olive oil and a bit of water and heat at low flame for 3 minutes.
- cut zucchini in small cubes and add them, together with half tomato sauce and half soy sauce, in the pan with onions. keep them at low flame until they become soft..
- add the rest of tomato and soy sauce.
- Grill chicken breast in the proper grill pan.
- after the chicken is grilled, add on the top of it the content of the pan (zucchini, tomato and so on), wuit the fire and add remaining oil and parsley..
- serve and enjoy.
Asian takeout doesn't have to be high in fat and calories, a few great examples of some Skinnytaste favorites: Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry, General Tso's Chicken, Orange Chicken Makeover, just to name a few. This low carb baked chicken and zucchini casserole with tomatoes is a delicious dish that is sure to please. For this recipe, I sliced chicken breasts thin, added seasoning, and then browned them up in a skillet. Then, I cooked up some sliced zucchini with tomatoes and spices. However, this version has been lightened up and is packed with lean chicken breast, zucchini, summer squash, and cherry tomatoes.