Chicken Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes. However, this version has been lightened up and is packed with lean chicken breast, zucchini, summer squash, and cherry tomatoes. Chicken breast is also naturally low in sodium and contains important vitamins and. Add zucchini and halved tomatoes, salt, pepper, and basil.
Add zucchini, tomatoes, herbs and garlic.. minutes. Spray same skillet again with cooking spray. Add garlic and zucchini; if desired, season with salt and pepper. You can cook Chicken Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes
- It’s 6 of Chicken thighs.
- You need 2 of Zucchini's sliced.
- It’s 200 grams of Cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onions sliced.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White wine.
- You need 1 cup of Cous cous.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
Add in zucchini noodles, cherry tomatoes, and dried basil. Cook for an additional minute and remove from heat. Heat olive oil for for the creamy sauce in the skillet. Add in chicken broth to cool skillet, and reduce heat to low.
Chicken Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes step by step
- Make this recipe in a snug-fitting baking dish which has a lid.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put the sliced zucchini, halved cherry tomatoes and the sliced spring onions in the baking dish. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Place the chicken on top. Season well..
- Add some white wine, cover with lid and cook in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes. Serve drizzled with olive oil..
- Place cous cous in a bowl drizzled with a little olive oil and season well. Add 1 cup of boiling water and leave for 5 mins..
- Fluff up with a fork and serve with chicken dish..
Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomato. Chicken with zucchini and tomatoes is a great combination. Lightly coat the zucchini halves with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Spread cherry tomatoes over the top of the filled zucchini and then sprinkle cheese and additional salt and pepper over the top of the tomatoes. Return zucchini to pan with sauce, still off heat, and stir to coat.