Potato stew chicken. A stew full of not only chicken and potatoes but carrots, onion, mushrooms, mixed veggies and a smattering of herbs and spices. It is fine to substitute chicken broth for chicken stock, simply adjust the salt content. The Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew uses a few ingredients that you might not find in your average beef stew.
No point in letting it all go to waste. This Crock Pot Chicken Potato Stew has it all! You have your meat, potatoes, corn and onion all in one dish! You can have Potato stew chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato stew chicken
- You need 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sweet sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of Red onion.
- You need of Big chili for garnish.
- You need of Potato.
- Prepare of Chicken.
If you look at the cooking times, you may be wondering about the wide range of cooking time. There is a reason for this. The cooking time varies greatly depending on how you cut your chicken and potatoes. This chicken stew wit potatoes is a favorite around here.
Potato stew chicken step by step
- Prepare your ingredients as below and heat your pot or wok n cooking oil and then caramellize your sugar. (I got mine bit burn due to high heat so,pls low down the heat) picture don’t look really good…Huhu.once caramel brown add in your chicken.Stir and mixed..
- Then add in your onion and potato and sauces. Last about one glass of water. Closed your pot or wok and leave it for about 15minute low heat,keep checking Incase it get dry. Always add in water if it’s get too dry. And taste it to get the taste up to your mark and liking..
- 2-3 minutes before done add in your chili and leave it.then it is ready to serve. The potato will thickened your gravy so remember to always check on the taste and thickeness. Happy try.
It gets rave reviews because it's very rustic, hearty, and just a delicious bowl of comfort food. The best part, it's made all in one pot, with simple ingredients, and kids absolutely go crazy for this comfort food. Chicken Stew With Vegetables And Potatoes Recipes. Chicken stew is one of those classic dishes that once you've mastered the base you can add any combination of veggies for a bit of variety. I cook chicken stew at least once a week.