Baked Chicken and Zucchini. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Baked Chicken & Zucchini Haiku: "Woah man mind was blown! In the same skillet, saute zucchini in remaining oil until crisp-tender; drain.
The whole family will love this easy casserole, plus it's a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies (concealed in a delicious cheese sauce!). Stir together Muir Glen™ tomatoes and garlic salt. Spoon a small dollop on top of each chicken breast. You can cook Baked Chicken and Zucchini using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and Zucchini
- Prepare 3 of zucchini / washed / chopped.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts / chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper, salt, sumac,.
- You need 2 of carrots / washed / chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large potato peeled / chopped.
Allow chicken to cool slightly before serving with zucchini. Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomato. Chicken with zucchini and tomatoes is a great combination. Make it extra special with some mozzarella cheese melted on top.
Baked Chicken and Zucchini step by step
- Set oven 380°F, chop chicken, place in a mixing bowl, add some of your spices and half of oil, mix well and place a baking dish evenly. Chop veggies, use rest of the oil and spices to mix with them, layer over chicken.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, cook about 40 mins, then take the foil off.
- Cook 25 mins more. Must be tender, juicy chicken. Don't let them dry out. (Chicken was already cooked when you covered with foil.).
Perfect for weeknight dinners and a great way to use up that summer zucchini! Asian takeout doesn't have to be high in fat and calories, a few great examples of some Skinnytaste favorites: Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry, General Tso's Chicken, Orange Chicken Makeover, just to name a few. Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini is a fantastic one pan meal that the family will love! The chicken is so tender and breaded with an amazing parmesan garlic crust and the zucchini is sautéed in a delicious buttery parmesan garlic! So I get pretty excited when it is actually… In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.