Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and all the dry condiments except the fennel. While the chicken rests, mix together the grated zucchini and blue cheese and season with salt and ground fennel. See great recipes for Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal too!
See great recipes for Creamy Walnut Pesto Linguine with Chicken and Zucchini too! Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats is a delicious lunch or dinner packed with cream cheese, wing sauce and chicken all stuffed into zucchini. Zucchini is such a versatile veggie to use in your cooking. You can cook Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal
- It’s 2 of skin-on chicken drumstick fillets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated zucchini.
- You need 1/2 of grated blue cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry rosemary.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
It's great for anyone trying to sneak more veggies into their diet. Zucchini halves are filled with ground chicken and provolone cheese, then topped with Parmesan cheese creating stuffed zucchini boats the whole family will love. A light tuna stuffing fills these easy stuffed baked zucchini halves. Chicken Meatballs in Parmesan Cream Sauce With Video!
Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal step by step
- Preheat oven at 395°F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and all the dry condiments except the fennel. Let it marinate for around 10 minutes..
- While the chicken rests, mix together the grated zucchini and blue cheese and season with salt and ground fennel..
- Assemble the chicken like a sandwich: place one fillet with the skin facing down and cover with the zucchini mixture. Place the other fillet over it with the skin facing up. Tie both pieces together with cotton twine..
- Line a glass baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle with some olive oil. Put the chicken in and cover it generously with the grated mozzarella cheese. Bake for around 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°F and the cheese completely melts and is slightly golden on top..
Chicken Milanese with Braised Artichokes With Video! Chicken Milanese, Southern Style With Video! Karen's stuffed courgette recipe makes the most of seasonal round courgettes, available from most good greengrocers. Store Hours; Entertaining Trays; Sendial; Smile Cards; Select a store , , Spray a small baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, using a rubber spatula, mix the butter, blue cheese, bacon, and chives together until combined.