Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
In a medium bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in bread crumb mixture to coat. Parmesan and bread crumbs join forces to produce a crunchy coated, perfectly seasoned baked breaded chicken breast that will have friends and family begging for seconds. You can have Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Extra Crispy.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 2 of large zucchini.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Easy to make and easy to like, this Baked Breaded Chicken will win over both children and adults alike. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the perfect recipe for you.
Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..
In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and Italian seasoning. Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place coated chicken on a baking tray or dish. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake.