Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). This Zucchini Chicken Alfredo is a delicious low-carb option to traditional pasta. Keto Friendly with the use of heavy cream or use my quinoa cream recipe for a lower fat alternative. Using a spiralizer, mandoline, or vegetable peeler, turn the zucchini into thin noodles.
It's a mouthwatering southern casserole that the entire family will love and so easy to make that it's doable for buys weeknights, too. Zucchini Alfredo – Healthy, decadent, amazingly creamy AND low-carb. With keto Alfredo sauce, chicken and zucchini noodles will taste like a decadent low carb dinner any night of the week. You can have Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- You need 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
You might also like this zucchini noodles carbonara recipe! One thing I've learned from eating vegetable noodles is that they can be quite tasty. Zucchini noodles (affectionately known as "zoodles" by low-carb enthusiasts) are the gluten-free, low-carb solution to your pasta-cravings. Anything pasta can do, zoodles can do too — but with fewer carbs.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
Use a veggie spiralizer or even kitchen tools you already have on hand to turn fresh zucchini into elegant noodles. Wondering what to do with these zucchini noodles? Scrape the strands of squash out and get that Alfredo sauce ready! Low carb alfredo sauce: To make the Alfredo sauce, melt a stick of butter in a small sauce pan with some heavy cream. Once the butter and cream are hot, stir in some garlic and shredded Parmesan cheese.