Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). I promise you won't miss the carbs at all, the zucchini noddles do a fabulous job of replacing regular spaghetti noodles and they cook quicker too!. This recipe ditches traditional breading for crushed pork rinds and spaghetti squash for the noodles. Easy, quick, and low carb all the way!
These Zucchini Boats are a great low carb, high protein dinner that's fast and easy to make. Even my kids love this simple, healthy and low carb recipe. The zucchini provides the perfect crunch, and the chicken stuffing is super cheesy and flavorful. You can have Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- It’s 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- You need 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh mozzarella.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
The parmesan gets that irresistible toasty goodness that makes all the difference. Who would know low carb zucchini noodles carbonara could taste so good! Add the Parmesan cheese and mix until melt and sauce begins to simmer. Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Pasta Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Pasta.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
A perfect weekday meal, well suited for a low-carb diet. Chicken spaghetti with Ro*Tel is the ultimate, cheesy, gooey comfort food and with this low carb recipe you can enjoy it as often as you want! It's a mouthwatering southern casserole that the entire family will love and so easy to make that it's doable for buys weeknights, too. Since spaghetti squash can get pricey depending the season, you can also opt to make this low carb chicken parmesan with just the cheese and sauce and then serve it over spiralized zucchini noodles, or even regular pasta for family members who aren't low carb or gluten free. Dip the chicken in the parmesan, then the egg mixture, then the parmesan again.