Creamy Zucchini Chicken. We're using milk instead of heavy cream and it makes the same a little lighter. Video: Creamy Garlic Alfredo Zucchini Noodles This Creamy Parmesan Baked Zucchini recipe is the ultimate vegetarian dinner idea! Fresh zucchini slices are covered with cream sauce and baked until bubbly and golden in this easy comfort food meal.
This dish is made with the most delicious creamy tomato Parmesan sauce, tender chicken breast, zucchini, and summer squash. A creamy and paleo-friendly combination of zucchini noodles in light onion cream sauce with grilled chicken, roasted zucchini, mushrooms and spinach, finished with MontAmoré cheese and parsley. The seasoned zucchini is quickly roasted with olive oil, just enough so that it starts to brown. You can cook Creamy Zucchini Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Zucchini Chicken
- Prepare 3 of medium zucchini (cut your way).
- You need 6-8 of deboned chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of herbs de provence.
- You need 2 tbsp of Za’atar.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dice onion.
- Prepare of Salt to flavor.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm cream.
If you love this creamy chicken cavatelli pasta. Check out more recipes for chicken, creamy pasta and zucchini: Zucchini Fritti with Parsley and Parmesan — a healthy, easy fried zucchini salad. The chicken and zucchini combination can be served over pasta or rice, or serve it along with mashed or baked potatoes. One reader replaced the zucchini with mushrooms and felt the flavor was even better.
Creamy Zucchini Chicken instructions
- Pour oil into large, deep sauté pan, and place over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook until onion becomes soft and a bit clearer. To achieve this, stir often for approximately 7-10 minutes, or until onions soften up..
- Once onions are soft add zucchini, chicken, and a hefty pinch of salt(well sprinkled). Cover, and stir as needed until most of the squash has cooked down, and the chicken is done. Once you hit pic 3, see pic 4 below..
- Turn heat to medium-low, add Za’atar, herbs de Provence, garlic powder, add butter and fold it into the dish. Once you’ve achieved pic #4, add the cream and stir until evenly mixed. It should look like pic #5 upon mixing in cream and stirring for a few minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Let cool, and serve with a hearty rice of your choice. I threw a lil siracha sauce on mine before I devoured it:).
Another reader used rotisserie chicken in the dish. See the comments and suggestions below the recipe. This baked chicken and zucchini casserole is creamy, hearty and low-carb! The whole family will love this easy casserole, plus it's a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies (concealed in a delicious cheese sauce!). In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.