Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake. Baked Chicken & Zucchini Haiku: "Woah man mind was blown! This baked chicken and zucchini casserole is creamy, hearty and low-carb! The whole family will love this easy casserole, plus it's a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies (concealed in a delicious cheese sauce!).
In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then place in bag and shake to coat. You can have Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 2 of large zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
In the same skillet, saute zucchini in remaining oil until crisp-tender; drain. Add zucchini, onion, and chicken; mix. Melt the butter in a skillet, add Accent seasoning and toss well to coat with butter. Casserole should be golden brown and hot!
Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle over thighs black pepper, garlic powder and ranch seasoning mix………
- Place your sliced zucchini and onions all around chicken thighs…..
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover pan and continue to bake for about 30 minutes more……
- Spread mozzarella cheese all over chicken thighs and veggies…….
- Place pan back into oven and bake until all cheese has melted…..serve and enjoy 😉!.
You can use more or less salt pepper and garlic to your personal tastes. In a greased casserole dish, layer the zucchini on the bottom and pour the chicken and cheese mixture on top. Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomato; I've always liked the taste of zucchini with tomato. I usually fry the chicken separately and serve the vegetables on the side. This time I decided to combine them together and put some melted mozzarella cheese on top.